What's open and closed on Labour Day 2014 in Toronto.
- Government offices and banks
- No mail delivery
- The TTC will operate on holiday service schedule with a start time of 6am.
- Major chains like No Frills, Fresh Co., Loblaws, Sobeys, Metro, T&T, Galleria Supermarket and Whole Foods will be closed with few confirmed exceptions listed below.
- Arz Fine Foods (1909 Lawrence Ave. East) - 9am to 7pm
- Bloorstreet Market (55 Bloor St. West) - 11am to 6pm
- Metro (444 Yonge St.) - open 24 hours
- Loblaws (60 Carlton St.) - 10am to 8pm
- Pusateri's (57 Yorkville Ave., 1539 Avenue Rd. and Bayview Village) - 8am to 6pm
- Sobey's Urban Fresh (777 Bay St., Suite 427) - 7am to 11pm
- T&T Supermarket (7070 Warden Ave.) - 9am to 10pm
- T&T Supermarket (9255 Woodbine Ave.) 9am to 10pm
- Whole Foods Yorkville (87 Avenue Rd.) - 10am to 6pm
- The Beer Store and LCBO stores will be closed.
- Steam Whistle (255 Bremner Blvd.) - retail store and tours from noon to 6pm
- Mill St. retail store (21 Tankhouse Ln.) - 11am to 8pm
- Amsterdam Brewhouse (245 Queens Quay West) - retail store 11am to 11pm, brewhouse until 1am
- Amsterdam Brewery (45 Esandar Dr.) - retail store 11am to 9pm
- Bellwoods Brewery Bottle Shop (124 Ossington Ave.) - 11am to 11pm
- Eaton Centre (220 Yonge St.) - 10am to 6pm
- Square One Shopping Centre (100 City Centre Dr.) - 11am to 6pm
- Vaughan Mills (1 Bass Pro Mills Dr., Vaughan) - 10am to 7pm
- Pacific Mall (4300 Steeles Ave. East) - 11am to 8pm
- Dufferin Mall
- Sherway Gardens
- Fairview Mall
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Bayview Village
- The Art Gallery of Ontario
- Canadian National Exhibition - 10am to 9pm
- The Ontario Science Centre (770 Don Mills Rd.) - 10am to 5pm
- The Royal Ontario Museum(100 Queen's Park) -10am to 5:30pm.
- Canada's Wonderland (9580 Jane St.) - 10am to 8pm
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (288 Bremner Blvd.) - 9am to 11pm
- The Toronto Zoo (2000 Meadowvale Rd.) - 9am to 7pm
- Movie theatres are open citywide.
Did I miss anything? Add it to the comments below.
Photo by Gareth Guo in the blogTO flickr pool.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO