Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon.
- Mercat del Carmen, a new Spanish food market from the owners of Carmen, is now open at 920 Queen St. West.
- The Peasant Table is now open and serving up brunch and dinner at 786 Queen Street East where Table 17 used to be.
- King David Laffa Grill is now open at 5999 Bathurst Street between Finch and Steeles.
- Tabule is opening a third location in the Canary District in the new year.
- Dim sum restaurant, Kwan is expanding in the new year with a second location set to open at 808 York Mills Road.
- Holy Chuck Burgers is coming soon to 586 Yonge Street where Northbound Leather used to be.
- Ba-Li Italiano, a new kosher Italian restaurant is in the works at 1045 Steeles Avenue West.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO