Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- A new block of tickets ($20) for the Roundhouse Winter Craft Beer Festival will be released at noon on Wednesday, January 6. Steam Whistle's annual outdoor beer festival takes place on Saturday, January 30 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The monthly instalment of Urban Acorn's Supper Club is a celebration of Haitian Independence Day taking place in the second level loft kitchen (1565 Dupont Street) on Friday, January 8 and on Sunday, January 9 at 7 p.m. Tickets are $45 for the four-course feast.
- Casa Loma (1 Austin Terrace) hosts a Robbie Burns Celebration on Saturday, January 23 at 6 p.m. Tickets are $150 for the four-course dinner with Johnnie Walker scotch pairings.
- Experience Malaysian food and culture on Saturday January 23 at the Malaysian Bazaar happening at the William Doo Auditorium in New College at U o fT (46 Willcocks Street). Look forward to dishes like Nasi Lemak, Rendang, and kuih-muih.
- Celebrate the Year of the Monkey on Monday, February 1 at Kanpai (252 Carlton Street). The Taiwanese snack bar rings in the Chinese New Year with an evening featuring foods that reflect prosperity, health and good luck.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of Urban Acorn Vegan Supper Club from Justin Eastman Media.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO