What's open and closed Boxing Day in Toronto 2015:
- Government offices and banks
- No mail delivery
- The TTC will operate on holiday service schedule with a start time of 6am.
Most major chains and grocers will be open on Boxing Day, though many will operate reduced hours.
- Arz Fine Foods (1909 Lawrence Ave. East) - 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Loblaws - Most stores open reduced hours
- No Frills - Most stores open reduced hours
- T&T - All stores open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. or later
- Whole Foods (85 Avenue Rd.) 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Whole Foods (4771 Yonge St.) 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pusateri's (57 Yorkville) - 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., (2901 Bayview Ave.) 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Galleria Supermarket (7040 Yonge St.) - 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Bloor Street Market (55 Bloor St. West) - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Rabba Fine Food (various locations) - open 24 hours
- Food Depot (155 Dupont St. at Davenport) - open 24 hours
- Bloor Superfresh (384 Bloor St. W). - open 24 hours
- Kitchen Table (10 Queens Quay West) - 6 a.m. to 12 a.m., (389 Spadina Rd.) - 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., (595 Bay St., at Atrium on Bay) - 10 a.m to 8 p.m., (705 King St. West) - 6 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fresh & Wild (2294 Bloor St. West) - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For a complete list of indie bottle shops in Toronto, see this directory. Holiday hours are provided where applicable but we advise calling ahead to confirm.
- Wine Rack (various locations) - See online for various store hours
- Beer stores and LCBO stores will be closed, though some LCBO agency stores may choose to open
- Amsterdam Brewhouse at 245 Queens Quay West
Malls are open and operating extended hours.
- Art Gallery of Ontario (317 Dundas St. West) - 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Ontario Science Centre (770 Don Mills Rd.) - 10am to 5pm
- The Royal Ontario Museum (100 Queen's Park) - 10am to 5:30pm.
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (288 Bremner Blvd.) - 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Toronto Zoo (2000 Meadowvale Rd.) - 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Movie theatres citywide are open - see show times for details
Did I miss anything? Add it to the comments below.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO