Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Anthony Rose's new spot Bar Begonia is now open at 252 Dupont Street.
- Magic Noodle is now open at 93 Harbord Street and serving up hand pulled noodles and Shanxi style burgers
- Gloria Cafe, a new espresso bar is now open at 478 Roncesvalles Avenue.
- Karma's Kitchen has opened in the Indian Bazzar at 1411 Gerrard Street East. The new restaurant offers an array of Tibetan, Nepalese and Indian cuisines.
- T Dot Jerk opened at few weeks at 26 Roncesvalles Avenue and is serving up hearty Caribbean eats.
- Chubby's Jamaican Kitchen, a new Caribbean eater from the same folks behind Gusto 101 is set to open at 104 Portland Street.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo of Magic Noodle.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO