Today in Toronto it's time to put your ugly Christmas sweater to good use. The Tennessee is hosting a live music jam and asking all attendees to sport their most horrendous holiday garb (nice ones are acceptable, too). If you'd rather slip into something fancier, opt to hit up The Karaoke Cult holiday bash at Round instead.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- The Most Serene Republic (Horseshoe Tavern)
- Scrooged Free Screening (Bloor Hot Docs Cinema)
- The Karaoke Cult Black Tie Holiday Party (Round)
- Tennessee Tuesday's Christmas Party (The Tennessee)
- Comedy on College (Pour Boy)
- BrewHAHA (Lansdowne Brewery)
- Jason Collett's Basement Revue (Dakota Tavern)
Have an event you'd like to plug? Submit your own listing to the blogTO Toronto events section.
by Alice Prendergast via blogTO
Post a Comment