Toronto restaurant openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Riverside's Sugar Loaf has opened a second location, this time at 1062 Gerrard St. E. (at Jones) in Leslieville.
- Kellys Landing is now open at 123 Front St. W.
- The Fix Ice Cream Bar
- PanPan Noodle Bar
- Sud Forno (Yonge)
- Goose Island Toronto
- The Anne Boleyn
- Zav Coffee Shop & Gallery
- Pablo Cheese Tart Toronto
- Icha Tea
- A second location of Lambretta Pizzeria will replace what was previously the Leslieville location of Skwish at 1192 Queen St. E.
- New boutique hotel Anndore House that's set to open in November will house Mediterranean restaurant Constantine and casual cafe Scarlet Door, both helmed by chef Craig Harding (La Palma, Campagnolo), at 15 Charles St. E.
- The Gyro Bar that recently opened on Broadview near the Danforth is taking over yet another former Eggsmart location at 1647 Queen St. W. at Roncesvalles in Parkdale.
- Taiwanese bubble tea cafe The Alley is expanding with two more locations – one will soon open at 5 St. Joseph St. downtown by Yonge & Wellesley and the other at 3260 Midland Ave. in Scarborough.
- Toronto brunch mainstay Edward Levesque has closed his kitchen after 16 years in Leslieville.
- Pho Ai My has shuttered in Chinatown.
- Northern Chinese Cuisine is no more in Little Italy.
- Al Amana Meat Market didn't last long.
- The AGO’s Frank Restaurant has changed names and re-branded itself as AGO Bistro.
- Lady Marmalade is leaving its popular Leslieville location for new digs on Broadview Ave. in East Chinatown.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO