Today in Toronto, it's the day before Canada day! It's also the day before Pride Toronto really kicks off. In addition to these two major cultural takeovers, there are also things for you to do if you like to sit, browse, or watch theatre in the middle of our city's largest downtown park.
I tried to check all the boxes for y'all this Thursday - have fun!
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Beam My Up presents: Mainlive, live disco band (The Piston)
- That's So Gay and 10X10 photo exhibit (The Gladstone)
- Rollout 2016: The Pack is Queer presented by Toronto Roller Derby (Ted Reeve Arena)
- West End Pride (Lamesa)
- Canada Day House Party with Jojo Flores (The Nest)
- Movies in St. James Park: Kinky Boots and a drag show (St James Park)
- Girl Play: Lick it (The Phoenix)
- Pride 2016: #Nearlynude (The Drake)
- Red Bull Sound Select presents: Xiu Xiu (The Garrison)
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra with Buffy Sainte-Marie (Roy Thomson Hall)
- Shakespear in High Park: Hamlet & All's Well That Ends Well (High Park Ampetheatre)
- Steers and Queers: Night of 1000 Dolly's (The Gladstone)
- Green Space Festival: Starry Night (The 519)
- Les Femmes Fatales presents: Stone Cold Foxes (Revival)
Photo of Steers and Queers night of 1000 Dolly's 2015 from their Facebook page.
by Phil Villeneuve via blogTO