Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Cabbagetown Hive at 559 Parliament St. is now open and serving up salad, customizable street food, dessert and brunch.
- Thai Indeed has opened at 3081 Kingston Rd. Find daily lunch specials priced at $11 or less plus a la carte curry, noodles, stir-fry and grilled dishes on the menu.
- Lbs. at 100 Yonge St. has been operating its walk-up window serving coffee, lobster rolls and ice cream sandwiches all week. The dining room opens tomorrow.
- Salt & Tobacco, a new pizzeria, is in the works at 521 Parliament in Cabbagetown and is aiming to open the beginning of August.
- Casual Italian chain Scaddabush is expanding with a new location going in at 580 Progress Ave. in Scarborough.
- Carters, a new bar and grill from the same restaurant group behind Hunters and Williams Landings, is opening in The Beach(es) at 1681 Lakeshore Rd. E.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of Scaddabush by Morris Lum
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO