Today in Toronto Fringe and the Jazz Fest slowly start to take over the city at the same time as Pride. So, you can imagine there are a lot of really fun things to do for a Wednesday night. Cherry Street BBQ, magic shows and a mini-music festival, you should just forget about sleep this week.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Amsterdam patio party (Cherry Street Bar-B-Que)
- Night of Curiosity and and Magic (The Lockart)
- Meow Meow queer social with Max Mohenu (Holy Oak)
- Human Rights Panel: Blackness and queer politics (The 519)
- Last Day Musical Festival (50 Woodmount Ave)
- Eagle Rock Gospel Singers (Horseshoe Tavern)
- Born with a Tale (Robert Gill Theatre)
Photo of The Lockhart by Jesse Milns.
by Phil Villeneuve via blogTO