Today in Toronto marks a very important day for food and drink fans. It's the second annual insect eating tasting series with 707 Dundas food stall diva Cookie Martinez, and it's also the Craft Beer Passport launch party. Your passport gets you $2 draught all over the city. There are also things that don't involve eating and brewskis -- check them out below!
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Craft Beer Passport launch party (Revival)
- Eating Insects Tasting Series (Cookie Martinez at 707 Dundas St West)
- We Were Promised Jet Packs (Lee's Palace)
- Summer Knife Throwing League (Toronto Knife Throwing)
- She Wrote It Series (The Plaid Zebra HQ)
- Sky Yard Launch party (Drake Hotel)
Photo of Cricket Kebab via Cookie Martinez.
by Phil Villeneuve via blogTO