Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Happy Coffee and Wine has opened at 1304 King West (though without the wine for now, it seems).
- Gol's Lanzhou Noodle now has a location at Square One in Mississauga.
- Duke's Refresher has officially opened at St. Lawrence Market.
- LosCo Vegan has officially opened in Assembly Chef's Hall.
- DaanGo Cafe will officially start serving Asian brunch and tea on November 11.
- Coincidentally, something called Happy Coffee Co. is opening at 1754 St. Clair Avenue West, along with Shared Eye Studio.
- Neo Coffee Bar is slated to open their second location at College and Bay at the end of October.
- Hemant Bhagwani and Trevor Lui will open Burmese restaurant Popa inside Bayview Village in mid-November.
- At the end of November, a Longo's complete with a fresh pasta bar, Amsterdam beer and a Jacked Up Coffee will open at 1100 King Street West.
- Nonna's Place at Bloor and Symington is officially turning into Thai Nyyom.
- Curry Twist has reopened at 3034 Dundas Street West.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO