Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Qin's Garden is now serving wontons and noodles near College and Spadina.
- Jian Bing Club now serves Chinese street food in Richmond Hill.
- Grandmama's Waffles has opened up shop at 363 1/2 Clinton.
- Taste of Uzbekistan at 3249 Yonge Street now serves up Uzbek cuisine and belly dancing.
- Riz on St. Clair has joined the Riz family of restaurants.
- Masalawala now serves healthy Indian cuisine at 617 College Street.
- The Krys Milktea Bar is now open at 150 King Street, and has plans to open another location at 110 Harbour Street.
- Edomae Kiyomi now serves sushi at 76 Gerrard Street East.
- Ushi-Tei will soon be serving Japanese BBQ near College and Spadina.
- Vegwood in Oakwood Village will be opening November 9.
- Black Cat 2 at 46 Rosemount Avenue will open for business tomorrow.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO