Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Nugateau opened a third location at Square One on October 21.
- Keung's Restaurant serves congee, noodles and fried rice topped with abalone at 8380 Kennedy Road in Markham.
- Lobby Boy now serves tapas at The Beverley at 335 Queen West.
- Kahlo Tequila is now open at 3473 Lake Shore Boulevard West.
- Taste of Magic Korean Chicken is open now in Koreatown.
- Lait Night Cafe is now open 24 hours at 81 Huron Street.
- Kibo Sushi has a new Annex location at 549 Bloor Street West.
- Don Chon Korean BBQ & Wings has opened at 834 The Queensway.
- Masala Canteen has a location at 6045 Mavis Road in Mississauga.
- Dunk Burgers & Chocolate now has locations in Mississauga, Richmond Hill and downtown.
- Church's Texas Chicken is coming to the Danforth area.
- Coincidentally, Lobby is opening tomorrow at 1032 Queen Street West.
- It looks like another location of Top Gun Burgers is replacing Kitson and Co. in Parkdale.
- Uncle Smoke has ceased serving BBQ after three and a half years on Dundas West.
- Real Thailand at 570 Bloor West is now closed.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO