Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Toasta Tea Shoppe now serves bubble tea and food near Yonge and Eglinton.
- Mom's Basement is now serving up retro feels on Danforth East.
- The Great Canadian Diner is doing nostalgia right at Grace and College.
- Camel Restaurant has replaced Mister Frenchy on the Danforth, serving Yemeni cuisine.
- Pizzaface now serves pizza, pasta and wine at 221 Richmond Street West.
- Sultan's Mediterranean Grill is now open at 505 St. Clair West.
- The John 2, outpost of the burgeoning chain, is now open in Little Italy.
- by CHLOE. Toronto
- Kyoto Katsugyu
- Heart Clean Eats
- Pita Boss
- Lait Night Cafe
- Motorino Citta
- Cheese Garden is opening a downtown location, likely near the Eaton Centre.
- The team behind Love Chix is opening up something called "Century Park Tavern."
- The Alley is replacing Labothery in the PATH.
- Manousha will begin serving 25 kinds of Middle Eastern flatbread tomorrow in Mississauga.
- Tam will be serving Vietnamese street food where Galaxy Donuts once was in the Junction.
- Bagels on Fire will serve Montreal-style bagels at Spadina and Queen.
- Gordy Smiles will be replacing Schmaltz Appetizing at 224 Ossington, run by the same team, led by Anthony Rose, and serving tacos.
- Meat & Pie Co. will be serving smokehouse eats where Lone Star once was at 212 King Street West by December.
- Yu Seafood is opening up a Yorkdale location soon.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO