Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- The people behind Nodo have just opened Hush Hush Bar at 2952 Dundas Street West.
- Sorry I've Got Plants is now serving plant-based eats at 476 Roncesvalles Avenue.
- AM Coffee Studio is serving up yoga and coffee at Dundas and Roncesvalles.
- Crystal Thani is now operating as a Thai restaurant and bar at 571 College.
- Forno Cultura has launched their Focacceria in the PATH in First Canadian Place as well as BreadLAB at MoCA.
- Claudia's Coffee is now open at 3079 Dundas Street West.
- The Roasted Nut
- Tacos Rico
- Yonge Bistro
- 816 Cuisine
- Whack Ass Coffee
- Chung Chun Rice Dog
- Thank U Coffee
- Hy's Steakhouse
- Neo Coffee Bar on Bay
- Strange Love Coffee is opening a new location at the Beverley Hotel on Queen West.
- Taste of Empanada should be opening in Scarborough this December.
- Bonne Nouvelle Patisserie is coming soon to Little Italy.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO