Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest food news in Toronto and gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Hawk & Chick, a Korean-influenced takeaway bento restaurant serving banchan, jjigae and kimbap, is now open at 1426 Dundas Street West in Little Portugal.
- Bootleg Smokehouse, a “refined smokehouse,” has opened 64 Spadina Avenue (south of King Street West).
- Blua, a Balkan-inspired tapas and cocktail bar, has opened at 395 Keele Street in the Junction.
- Indian fine dining restaurant Cumin Kitchen is now open at 1820 Danforth Avenue (by Roseheath Avenue).
- Japanese spot You Don Ya has opened at 108 Dundas Street West (at Bay Street).
- Saigon House, serving Vietnamese and Thai, is now open at 3393 Yonge Street in North York.
- Pho Metro
- Harbour Sixty Steakhouse
- Bonjour Brioche
- Sakai Bar
- Lady Marmalade
- Tokyo Grill
- Rag Doll Eatery
- Milky's Coffee opens next month at 760 Dundas Street West (by Bathurst).
- Something called HuaJia Rice Noodle will be taking over what was formerly Sarah’s Shawarma and Falafel at 487 Bloor Street West in the Annex.
- The Woodlawn Public House will be opening in the space that was previously Monk's Table at 1276 Yonge Street in Summerhill.
- Black Rock Coffee has closed in Koreatown, and rumour has it that yet another new bubble tea shop will be going in to replace it.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO