Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest food news in Toronto and gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Brodflour, an urban mill and bakery, has taken over what was previously The Roastery at 8 Pardee Avenue in Liberty Village.
- HuaJia Rice Noodle has opened in what was formerly Sarah’s Shawarma and Falafel at 487 Bloor Street West in the Annex.
- Flame Food + Design, a Turkish restaurant, coffee bar and design store over two floors, officially opened yesterday at 2197 Bloor Street West in Bloor West Village.
- Velvet Lane Cakes has opened a cafe and bakery at 194A Carlton Street in Cabbagetown.
- Simple Fresh, a "fusion Asian" restaurant, is now open at 630 Danforth Avenue (at Pape).
- Viajero, a Mexican cantina serving tacos and tapas (plus tequila and mezcal), will be opening soon in the space that was previously bar The End at 1661 Bloor Street West by High Park.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
It is a very nice blog and very helpful, Thanks for sharing. Read moreReplyDelete