What's open on Boxing Day 2018 in Toronto will help navigate you through one of the craziest shopping days of the year.
Here's what's open and closed on Boxing Day in Toronto in 2018.
- Government offices and banks
- Mail delivery
- The TTC will operate on a holiday service schedule.
Food and Drink
- Most major chains and grocers will be open on Boxing Day, though many will operate on holiday hours. Check online for individual store hours.
- Select Beer Store locations
- Select LCBO locations
- Select indie bottle shops
- Malls are open and operating on extended hours.
- Canada's Wonderland
- Art Gallery of Ontario (317 Dundas St. West) - 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Bata Shoe Museum (327 Bloor St. West) - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- CN Tower (301 Front St. West) - 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Gardiner Museum (111 Queens Park) - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hockey Hall of Fame (30 Yonge St.) - 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Movie theatres
- Ontario Science Centre (770 Don Mills Rd.) - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Royal Ontario Museum (100 Queen's Park) - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (288 Bremner Blvd.) - 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Toronto Zoo (2000 Meadowvale Rd.) - 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
by Jaclyn Skrobacky via blogTO