Toronto restaurant openings highlight the latest food news in Toronto and gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- The Fortunate Fox, a pub underneath the Kimpton Saint George hotel, is now open at 280 Bloor Street West in the Annex.
- Sapori is serving up internationally influenced comfort food and charcuterie boards along with biodynamic wine, local craft beer and unique cocktails at 1588 Dundas Street West in Brockton Village.
- Fargo’s Snack Bar, a "hip-hop themed eatery," has opened at 772 College Street (at Shaw Street) in Little Italy.
- Don Alfonso 1890 from Michelin Star-chef Ernesto Iaccarino is now open in the historic Consumers' Gas Building at 19 Toronto Street (just south of Adelaide) downtown.
- Vancouver's healthy eats mini-chain Tractor Foods opened its first Toronto location yesterday at 151 Yonge Street (at Richmond).
- David Duncan House has reopened at 125 Moatfield Drive in North York.
- Tom's Dairy Freeze
- Azyun Restaurant
- Jimmy's 100
- Tacos Baos
- Early Bird (Brookfield Place)
- Four Barrel Holly's
- Grey Tiger
- Sweaty Betty's
- Feed It Forward
- Chin Chin Street Side Kitchen, a fast-casual Chinese spin-off of LA's Chin Chin, is coming to Toronto at 363 Bremner Boulevard near the Rogers Centre.
- Fresh City Farms is opening a location at the 109 Oz retail spaces at 109 Ossington Avenue (between Argyle and Humbert).
- Alexandros will be opening another location at 377 Church Street (at Granby).
- Cuppa Tea, a global chain will be taking over the former Jule space at 20 Carlton Street.
- Bunny's, chef Rodney Bowers' follow-up to Hey Meatball in Leslieville, has gone fishing.
- Fine foods shop Sandy Aleksander is closing this weekend in Leslieville.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO