Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Flor Dois Tapas and Supper Club opened this week on College Street.
- Bunda Lounge at Dundas and Ossington is rebranding itself as Casablanca Supper Club.
- A new location of EAT BKK Thai Kitchen replaced Vicky's Fish and Chips/Sue's Thai last week at 414 Roncesvalles Avenue.
- 1011 Siptea is now serving Cheese Crema Tea at 635 Bloor Street West in Koreatown.
- Original Shawarma has opened on Burnhamthorpe in Mississauga.
- Monkey Sushi is now open at 493 Bloor Street West.
- Konveni Go Mart now sells Asian snacks and products at 527 Bloor Street West.
- Haldi now serves Indian at 568 Parliament Street.
- Korean food can now be found at Dasoni at 630 St. Clair Avenue West.
- Woodhouse Brewpub is now open at 301 Lansdowne.
- Aburi Restaurants (TORA, Miku) is opening kyo-kaiseki concept Aburi Hana this winter.
- Midori Ramen specializes in chicken broth, and will be coming to Toronto in 2020.
- A new Cafe Landwer is opening at Yonge and Elmwood.
- Muni Robata will be replacing Ema-Tei on St. Patrick.
- Rose and Sons is quickly turning into The Grand Elvis shortly after closing.
- Tasty's Chicken in Chinatown is having their grand opening this Saturday.
- Locations of The Box Donut and Mac's Sushi are coming to Yorkdale.
- KF Tea is closing their Pacific Mall location this weekend.
- The space where HuaJia Rice Noodle was is up for lease.
- Chopstick on Bloor is now closed at 561 Bloor Street West.
- Gdous has closed in the Annex, though they still have a Chinatown spot.
- Cookie Martinez has closed a Market 707 location, though a Junction Triangle location lives on.
- Pascal's Baguette and Bagels has closed after over 25 years in the Junction.
- The new Liberty Village Longo's is now fully licensed and open complete with its own Amsterdam brewery, and allows you to drink while browsing the aisles.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO