Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Pio Pio is serving up halal chicken in Scarborough.
- On The Stick now serves nigiri, oshi and tower sushi on St. Clair East.
- Balena is now bringing "Southern Italian magic and vibrant wine" to 619 Mount Pleasant Road.
- Bawarchi is reopening at a new location in Toronto at 1949 Kennedy Road in Scarborough.
- Daldongnae is opening a third location near Christie station.
- Rose and Sons officially closed its doors for good this week.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO