Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Clandestino Wine Bar is now serving wood oven pizza at 1592 Queen West.
- The third location of Bunner's is now officially open across the street from Trinity Bellwoods.
- Cirillo's Academy is now open in their new spot at 118 the Esplanade.
- Knockout Ice Cream is now open on Westmoreland.
- Rain Sushi is now open on St. Clair West.
- The second location of Almond Butterfly is now open on Dundas West.
- Avling Brewery is now in soft open mode with an official opening scheduled for July 3.
- A new location of the LCBO just opened at Dufferin Mall.
- Beauty Barbecue
- Death in Venice Gelato
- At Origin Coffee
- McSorley's Saloon
- Lobster Port No. 1
- Clove Apple Cafe
- Creme et Miel is coming soon to 2075 Lawrence Avenue East.
- The former Lambretta location at Queen and Curzon will soon be home to a third Nodo.
- A new location of Pita Boss is opening near Dundas and Bloor.
- Aviv looks to be opening a St. Clair West location.
- Five Points Hot Chicken is moving from Open House down the street to Wasted Youth Bar, celebrating with an Independence Day party.
- A bagel pop-up called Primrose has been taking place at spots like Extra Burger and North of Brooklyn.
- Waska pop-up from the chef behind Kay Pacha has taken up residence in Kensington Market for the summer.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO