Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest food news in Toronto and gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Storm Crow Manor, a "nerd bar" that originated in Vancouver, is now officially open at 580 Church Street (at Gloucester Street).
- Wallace Espresso has opened a third location, which can be found at 140 Westmount Avenue (off of St. Clair Avenue West), one block east of Dufferin in Corso Italia.
- Spicy Incredibowl is now open at 416 Spadina Avenue in Chinatown.
- The Mad Radish, a salad chain from the founder of David's Tea, opened its first Toronto location at 2293 Yonge Street (at Eglinton) yesterday.
- Cactus Club Cafe now has a location at Sherway Gardens in Etobicoke.
- Chito's Pizza
- HK Sweets
- Diana's Seafood
- Prologue Cafe
- Myato Gastropub
- El Sazon Mexicano
- Black Lab Brewing
- Miya Bhai
- Taiyaki NYC
- 7 Baker
- Italian-inspired vegan pop-up restaurant Stella, from MasterChef winner Dino Luciano, will run from November 1 to January 31 at 304 Richmond Street West in the Entertainment District.
- Another vegan pop-up, The Vegan Extremist, will be opening November 5 at 291 Augusta Avenue, which was formerly Grk Ygrt, in Kensington Market.
- 808 Social coffee bar in Pape Village is now serving traditional Turkish breakfast, as well as direct-from-Turkey baklava and Turkish Delight delivered each week by air cargo.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO