Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Armenian Bistro is now open in Etobicoke.
- Dal Moro's now has a Vaughan Mills location.
- You can now grab halal deep dish at DeePizz in Little Italy.
- Bodega Henriette now has a location on King East.
- Surreal Sweets now has a bake shop open on Fridays on Bathurst.
- Kensington Market is now home to Maracas.
- Kitten and the Bear now has a location at 1414 Dundas St W.
- Where Toronto Grill once was, Hakata Shoryuken Ramen now resides, right in Queen West.
- Planta Queen is open today in the old Nota Bene space.
- Library Bar
- Green Tea
- You Don Ya
- Chin Chin
- Awas Tea Noodle
- Forno Cultura MOCA
- Tropical Joe's
- 817 Sports Bar
- Zed 80
- Mi Taco looks to be opening another location at Bloor and Borden.
- Hot Box Cafe will have an Eglinton location soon.
- Ceili Cottage looks like it's being replaced by The Burren.
- Good Neighbour is opening a Dovercourt location in April.
- Est should be opening this spring in Riverside.
- Yi Fang is opening a North York location this weekend.
- Superfly is opening in the old Electric Mud space in Parkdale on Friday.
- Sushi Masaki Saito is opening in Yorkville on April 23.
- Put A Cone On It will not be reopening for the 2019 summer season.
- Santouka Ramen in the Annex is currently closed for renos.
- Sukoshi Mart is doing a pop up at Square One this summer.
- Bootleg Smokehouse is launching brunch in April.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO