Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest food news in Toronto and gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Le Swan, a French diner from restaurateur Jen Agg (Grey Gardens, Rhum Corner), has taken over the iconic Swan space at 892 Queen Street West (at Crawford Street).
- Seoul Shakers, a new spot from Leemo Han (Juanmoto, Pinky's Ca Phe, Hanmoto, Oddseoul) is now open in what was formerly Holy Oak at 1241 Bloor Street West, with a place called Shakers Club to follow.
- Good Hombres, a sibling taqueria and tortilleria to Campechano, is now open at 374 Bathurst Street (between Dundas and Nassau).
- Juicy Dumpling, a Shanghainese fast-casual joint that features xiao long bao (soup dumplings), has opened at 280 Spadina Avenue in Chinatown.
- 60Beans, a cafe with Bulletproof coffee, cold brew, cold-pressed juices and bagels, is now open at 36 Howard Park Avenue off Roncesvalles.
- Mediterranean-inspired Cafe Luna has opened in the Junction at 2800 Dundas Street West.
- Tokyo Ramen is now open at 568 Parliament Street in what was previously Under the Table.
- Classic Juice Co. has opened at 287 Coxwell Avenue in Little India.
- Chinese restaurant Blooming Orchid is now open at 525 Eglinton Avenue West (at Warren Road).
- iQ Food Co. has a brand new location in Yorkdale Shopping Centre at 3401 Dufferin Street.
- Black Camel
- The Yard
- Grossman's Tavern
- Crown & Dragon
- Momo Hut
- Dipped Donuts
- Blossom Vegetarian
- Nacho Bar
- Tora, a new Japanese restaurant by the same team behind Miku, is set to open this winter at Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Expect delicious aburi sushi.
- Oliver & Bonacini are keeping busy. In addition to the openings of Parcheggio and Beauty Barbecue, it will be opening an all-day dining spot called Maison Selby in the historic C.H. Gooderham House at Selby Street & Sherbourne.
- A cocktail-focused bar called Project Gigglewater will be opening soon at 1369 Dundas Street West in what used to be Sex Laser.
- A 1920s-style French restaurant called A Toi is opening at 214 King Street West in October.
- Shy Coffee Co. will also be opening soon at 766 King Street West.
- Dak Lak, a Vietnamese coffee spot in Pacific Mall, is opening a location at 283 College Street (at Spadina Avenue) soon.
- North York Korean fried chicken spot Call A Chicken will be opening a location in the former home of Junked Food Co. at 507 Queen Street West (at Augusta).
- Jaffna House, which will offer authentic Tamil food, is set to replace Sushi Island at 571 College Street (at Manning).
- BatterHouse Fish & Chips is in the works at 1922 Queen Street East in the Beaches.
- Vegan cinnamon bun chain Cinnaholic is opening another location in early October at 6015 Steeles Avenue East in Scarborough.
- The East Chinatown location of Chino Locos has shuttered, but the original spot on Greenwood is still open.
- Sri Lankan restaurant Rashnaa is no more.
- Saks Food Hall by Pusateri's has transformed its Champagne Bar at the CF Eaton Centre into a Spanish pop-up concept called Puerta Del Sol Gastrobar for a limited time.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO
Post a Comment