Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday.
- Kaito Sushi is now doing traditional omakase on St. Clair West.
- Chatime is now open at First Canadian Place.
- Doner G is now serving up Turkish food in Richmond Hill.
- AMA Pasta Bar is now serving pasta to stay or go in the champagne bar area of Saks Food Hall in the Eaton Centre.
- Super Pho is now open in Richmond Hill.
- Western Breakfast has opened in Mississauga.
- Tea room Juliana Social is coming to Broadview and Gerrard.
- Zen Sanuki Udon is opening up in Markham this summer.
- What looks to be a magical unicorn-themed poutine spot called Enchanted Poutinerie is opening June 11.
- Moretti Toronto will be opening in the Soho Met Hotel at 328 Wellington.
- Gyugyuga is bringing their Japanese curry flair to Bloor and Brunswick.
- Ciao Europa has closed in Liberty Village, but they're looking for a new location.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO