What stores and other places are open on Boxing Day 2019 in Toronto will help plan for one of the busiest shopping days of the year. Happy savings!
Here's what's open and closed on Boxing Day in Toronto in 2019.
- Government offices
- Mail delivery
- The TTC will operate on a holiday service schedule.
Food and Drink
- Most major chains and grocers will be open on Boxing Day, though many will operate on holiday hours. Check online for individual store hours.
- Select Beer Store locations
- Select LCBO locations
- Select indie bottle shops
- Malls are open and operating on extended hours.
- Gardiner Museum
- Aga Khan Museum (77 Wynford Dr.) - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Art Gallery of Ontario (317 Dundas St. West) - 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Bentway (250 Fort York Blvd.) - 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Canada's Wonderland (1 Canada's Wonderland Dr) - 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- CN Tower (301 Front St. West) - 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Harbourfront Centre (235 Queens Quay West) - 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hockey Hall of Fame (30 Yonge St.) - 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Movie theatres
- Museum of Illusions (132 Front St. East) - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ontario Place (955 Lake Shore Blvd. West) - 5 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Ontario Science Centre (770 Don Mills Rd.) - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (288 Bremner Blvd.) - 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Royal Ontario Museum (100 Queens Park) - 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Stackt Market (28 Bathurst St.) - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Toronto Zoo (2000 Meadowvale Rd.) - 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
by Jaclyn Skrobacky via blogTO