Toronto might be trading in strip clubs for sex doll brothels. The number of adult entertainment establishments in the city will continue to dwindle next month with the closing of Remington's after 25 years.
In this episode of the Only in Toronto podcast, we find out why Remington's have decided to call it a night, and talk to the owner of Toronto's first sex doll brothel.
Plus, we check in with the person behind two of Toronto's most popular vintage clothing stores to discover why the city's vintage shopping scene is so strong.
Background information on this episode:
- Toronto's first sex doll brothel has been open for a year
- Sex doll brothel opening in Toronto
- Toronto's most famous male strip club is on the move
- This is what's replacing the Dog's Bollocks
Articles referenced in this episode include:
- Buck-a-beer officially launches in Ontario
- Toronto confused and delighted by two hours transfers on the TTC
- Vegan protesters stun shoppers at the Toronto Eaton Centre
Places mention in this podcast:
Ways to subscribe to the Only in Toronto podcast:
You can also listen to the Only in Toronto podcast on Alexa. Just ask Alexa to play the podcast Only in Toronto.
by Staff via blogTO