Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest food news in Toronto and gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- California chain Cauldron Ice Cream has soft opened its first Toronto location at 502 Queen Street West (at Portland Street), with more to follow.
- Cluck Clucks now has a second location, which can be found at 609 Queen Street West, just east of Bathurst.
- Loftea, an artisan tea shop, has opened at 760 Queen Street West, sharing space with dessert spot Sukoi.
- Bluebird, a bar with a back patio, has taken over what was once the Belljar Cafe at 2072 Dundas Street West by Roncevalles.
- Art House Toronto, an art studio and cafe, is now open at 974 College Street, in what was formerly Cafeteria.
- Imm Thai is now open at 651 College Street in Little Italy, in what was last Shanee.
- Alternity Elixir Bar, part of Alternative Thinking, has opened at 333 Bloor Street West, replacing Willow Books.
- Glass Onion Bistro has opened at 1316 Bloor Street West (at Lansdowne) in Bloordale, replacing Ciro's.
- Blaze Pizza has opened another location, this one at 150 John Street (at Richmond Sreet West).
- Hong Kong dessert spot Full House Desserts has added a new location at 4750 Yonge Street across from Yonge-Sheppard station.
- Indian chain Bawarchi Biryanis has opened its first Toronto location at 925 Warden Avenue in Scarborough.
- Ramen Misoya
- Halo Halo
- Page One Too
- Dairy Cream
- The Aviary
- House on Parliament
- Black Briik
- Drom Taberna
- Greedy Duck
- Stout Irish Pub
- Myato Gastropub, a Korean fusion restaurant, will be opening at 549 Bloor Street West in the Annex.
- Koh Lipe, a southern Thai restaurant from the owner of Eat BKK that's named after a small island near Thailand and Malaysia, will open early next year in what was last Platito at 35 Baldwin Street.
- London Fried Chicken aims to bring a taste of the UK's finest fried chicken when it opens at 2916 Lakeshore Boulevard West in Etobicoke.
- After two days of soft opening, Blondies Pizza has temporarily closed due to mechanical issues with its HVAC unit.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO