Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Another Land has brought specialty coffee to North York.
- Those bemoaning the loss of Dosa Mahal on Bloor can head to their new location at Mississauga's South Common Mall Centre Food Court.
- The Social Blend is now serving specialty coffee at Yonge and Eglinton.
- Sushi Momo is now open at 3226 Lake Shore Boulevard.
- Supernova Coffee has opened at 897 Broadview.
- Bowl is open at 107 Mutual Street.
- Pita Boss should be open any day now at Dundas and Bloor.
- The Fourth Man in the Fire is now officially serving pizza on Dundas West.
- Bread and Salt is now serving Arabic ice cream and za'atar croissants at Semenyk Court in Mississauga.
- Uai Pizzeria
- Roselle West
- Boat King of Thai Noodles
- Hotel Delilah
- Bloom Cafe
- Yard Sale Bar
- Bar Poet
- Piri Piri
- Petros82 will finally be unveiled at Hotel X this September.
- Chain restaurant Earls has announced they will be opening Earls Sherway in summer 2020.
- In addition to four existing locations, Kung Fu Tea is planning to open five more in various areas of Toronto.
- Mora Tea Bar is opening this weekend on Midland in Scarborough
- The people behind Cakes Cove appear to be opening something called The Good Sweets on Queen West in September.
- Summerhill Market is coming to Bathurst, north of Bloor.
- Chaveta Coffee should be opening soon in Seaton Village.
- Neo Coffee Bar looks to be opening a location near Bay and College.
- Boba Boy at Gerrard and Broadview is getting closer to opening.
- Kanga has closed its doors at 65 Duncan Street.
- You only have a couple weeks left to visit the original Good Fork location on Bloor West before they move to Dundas West.
- Nanashake currently has a pop up at Sobeys serving their vegan ice cream.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO
Post a Comment