It's been a wild ride in Toronto. City council is getting shrunk, cannabis sales are being redistributed, a US chicken chain is being rejected and a taco joint is on its final days before it's replaced with a condo. But now we know where it's going.
In the latest episode of the Only in Toronto podcast we unpack all the latest news and sit down at the city's newest fish 'n chips joint for some mushy peas.
Places featured in this episode include:
Articles referenced in this episode include:
- Popular taco joint to be replaced by condo
- Toronto really doesn't want a Chick-Fil-A to open here
- Ontario to reverse LCBO monopoly on Cannabis sales
- Doug Ford is slashing the size of Toronto city council in half
- John Tory fights back against Doug Ford's cuts to Toronto council
- Marilyn Manson fans upset after Toronto show cancelled last minute
Ways to subscribe to the Only in Toronto podcast.
You can also listen to the Only in Toronto podcast on Alexa. Just ask Alexa to play the podcast Only in Toronto.
by Staff via blogTO
Post a Comment