Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest food news in Toronto and gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Matha Roti, serving East Indian cuisine, has replaced what was formerly Flip, Toss & Thai at 141 Harbord Street in Harbord Village.
- Bespoke Butchers has opened a location at 215 Madison Avenue (at Dupont) in the Annex, in the former MoRoCo Chocolat space.
- In addition to last week's opening of Kibo Secret Garden, Kibo Sushi has also opened Kibo Market, a Japanese grocery store, at 1415 Bloor Street West.
- Arthur’s, “a new American-inspired grill, cocktail lounge and rooftop terrace” from Chase Hospitality Group (The Chase, Kasa Moto, Planta, etc.) officially opens today in the Weston Centre at 22 St. Clair Avenue East in the Yonge & St. Clair neighbourhood.
- Cafe Oro di Napoli, from the same team behind Pizzeria Oro di Napoli, is now open at 75 Jarvis Street in Corktown.
- Glory Hole Doughnuts has opened its second location, this time on the east side of town, at 1505 Gerrard Street East in Little India.
- Aegyptus Cafe & Grill is now open at 426 Danforth Avenue in Greektown.
- Busan Galmaegi Korean BBQ, a sister restaurant to Daldongnae, has soft opened at 5931 Yonge Street (at Cummer Avenue) North York.
- Union Station Food Court
- MarJo Bakery
- Dunn's Famous Express
- Away Kitchen
- Sam's Congee Delight
- The Annex Food Hall soft opens tomorrow at 384 Bloor Street West (at Dalton Road).
- "Craft beer cabin" The Alpine will soon be serving an elevated pub menu with a Canadiana-themed cocktail menu and wine list at 2872 Dundas Street West (at Keele) in the Junction.
- Tsujiri Patisserie, from Japanese matcha specialist Tsujiri, opens this February at 596 Yonge Street (just north of Wellesley). It will feature Japanese and French fusion pastries.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO