Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest food news in Toronto and gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Cafe Milky's has soft-opened at 760 Dundas Street West (at Markham Street) and officially opens on February 4.
- Forno Cultura debuted its new location at MOCA yesterday on Sterling Road.
- Daily Dumpling Wonton Company has launched its brick-and-mortar shop at 792 College Street (at Roxton Road) in Little Italy.
- Torch Pressed Sushi, featuring aburi-style sushi, now has an outpost at 507 Church Street (at Wellesley Street East) in addition to its North York location.
- Clay Pot King is now open at 9021 Leslie Street, Unit 3, in Richmond Hill.
- Apres Wine Bar
- Pixels and Pints
- Answer Tea
- Kinoya Sushi
- Project Gigglewater
- Wallace Espresso Westmount
- Kobe Teppanyaki & BBQ
- Velvet Lane Cakes
- Casa Imperial
- Niuda Noodles
- Wine bar and fine-dining restaurant Sash will be opening soon at 1133 Yonge Street (at Shaftesbury) in Summerhill.
- Wilder, a brunch spot in the Junction that quietly closed late last year, now has new owners and is under new management. It should be reopening in a week or two.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO