Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest food news in Toronto and gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Cafe Milky's has soft-opened at 760 Dundas Street West (at Markham Street) and officially opens on February 4.
- Forno Cultura debuted its new location at MOCA yesterday on Sterling Road.
- Daily Dumpling Wonton Company has launched its brick-and-mortar shop at 792 College Street (at Roxton Road) in Little Italy.
- Torch Pressed Sushi, featuring aburi-style sushi, now has an outpost at 507 Church Street (at Wellesley Street East) in addition to its North York location.
- Clay Pot King is now open at 9021 Leslie Street, Unit 3, in Richmond Hill.
- Apres Wine Bar
- Pixels and Pints
- Answer Tea
- Kinoya Sushi
- Project Gigglewater
- Wallace Espresso Westmount
- Kobe Teppanyaki & BBQ
- Velvet Lane Cakes
- Casa Imperial
- Niuda Noodles
- Wine bar and fine-dining restaurant Sash will be opening soon at 1133 Yonge Street (at Shaftesbury) in Summerhill.
- Wilder, a brunch spot in the Junction that quietly closed late last year, now has new owners and is under new management. It should be reopening in a week or two.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO
Colorful packaging is generally an excellent idea for new enterprises, but it's imperative when selling to kids. Colors that are bright and cheery appeal to youngsters. China Aluminum Foil can provide superior packing materials. It has a long-lasting, astonishing appearance and is well-packaged for food.ReplyDelete