Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Good Fork's new location is finally open on Dundas West.
- Sukoshi Mart now has a location in Royal Bank Plaza.
- The Scarborough location of Karahi Boys is now open.
- Indian restaurant Ambiyan now has a location on Yonge.
- Another Indian restaurant, Tadka, is now open in Etobicoke.
- Yang's Chicken just opened 7 locations across the gta.
- Supernova Ballroom is now serving "fresh, bubbly drinks that champion Ontario produce" at 330 Bay.
- Hunger Point now serves halal chicken, wraps and burgers at 2075 Danforth.
- Pilot Coffee now has a location at Manulife Centre.
- The Palms Jerk & Grill
- Cosmos Agora
- Vicino Italian Kitchen
- The Little Jerry
- Fahmee Bakery Lansdowne
- Best Istanbul
- Oo-Kinza Fish House
- Upper East Food Club is bringing a new food hall experience to 5317 Yonge soon.
- LosCo Vegan is opening in Assembly Chef's Hall next week.
- Popular vegan chain by CHLOE. is launching a Toronto location in Yorkdale Mall at the beginning of October.
- 588 Snack Bar is coming soon to 588 College.
- Good Hombres will soon be opening as a full on restaurant with cocktails to accompany their tacos.
- Jacked Up Coffee will soon have a location at 1100 King West.
- The new location of Isabella's Boutique Restaurant at 2066 Queen St East will be having its grand opening on October 5. They're also testing out a new izakaya menu and later hours.
- Kinka Izakaya and Kinton Ramen are opening Harbourfront locations.
- Hy's Steakhouse is reopening at a new three level location at 365 Bay.
- In November you'll be able to find Nutbar offerings at new yoga and HIIT studio Sweat and Tonic, opening at 225 Yonge.
- The OH Pantry now operates as an extension of Oakwood Hardware, selling canned goods, chutneys and other products made using Ontario products.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO